BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Put your brainpower to good use at a fast-paced, growing Start-up!
As a Business Development Manager at REBLL Network, you’ll be responsible for managing relationships with advertisers in the affiliate marketing and online contact/flirt space, along with identifying key opportunities for our affiliate network.
You are detail-oriented, energetic, communicative and commercially driven… all wrapped in a smart, analytical, performance-oriented package. A strong negotiator, you know how to get the best value from your conversations while ensuring everyone leaves the table smiling. You love online marketing and think about it constantly (perhaps a bit too often, even).
This is an exciting time to join us. We’re leveraging our current success to expand into new verticals and markets. You should be ready for a challenge… and the personal rewards that follow. Take charge of your career and help REBLL expand intelligently!
- Implementing new offers into our advertising and tracking system (HasOffers)
- Developing, maintaining and growing our business with existing and new advertising partners.
- Negotiating and implementing exclusive deals for the company.
- Monitor the performance of REBLL Networks advertising portfolio, taking action where needed.
- Provide professional insight and feedback on campaign performance to our advertisers, affiliate managers and Management.
- Attend relevant trade shows and networking events.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelors or masters degree in a relevant field like marketing, media & communication or commercial economics.
- Experience with accountmanagement in the online marketing industry.
- Professional communication skills that allow you to build long term relationships with Advertisers.
- Professional communication skills that inform and motivate internal and external stakeholders.
- A strong understanding of tracking implementation, such as pixel- and server-to-server tracking.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team of Business Development Managers and Affiliate Managers.
- Excellent MS-Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- A commercial drive and motivation to exceed the company’s set objectives.
- Knowledge of online marketing systems like Hasoffers, CAKE-marketing, Voluum, Hitpath or similar.
- Knowledge of online marketing business terminology.
- An established network of advertisers and affiliate networks in the online contact/flirt industry
- An entrepreneurial spirit
What We Offer
- A competitive base salary with an attractive commission scheme.
- Daily fresh lunches are provided.
- A gym membership at reduced rates.
- Regular company outings and drinks.
- A beautiful office located near Haarlems Central Station.
- Monthly travel allowance + free parking in the office area
- Pension Plan
- 25 holidays per year (on full-time base)