BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Put your brainpower to good use at a fast-paced, growing Start-up!
As a Business Development Manager at REBLL Network, you’ll be responsible for managing relationships with advertisers in the affiliate marketing and online dating space, along with identifying key opportunities for our affiliate network.
You are detail-oriented, energetic, communicative and commercially driven… all wrapped in a smart, analytical, performance-oriented package. A strong negotiator, you know how to get the best value from your conversations while ensuring everyone leaves the table smiling. You love online marketing and think about it constantly (perhaps a bit too often, even).
This is an exciting time to join us. We’re leveraging our current success to expand into new verticals and markets. You should be ready for a challenge… and the personal rewards that follow. Take charge of your career and help REBLL expand intelligently!
- Implementing new offers into our advertising and tracking system (HasOffers)
- Developing, maintaining and growing our business with existing and new advertising partners.
- Negotiating and implementing exclusive deals for the company.
- Monitor the performance of REBLL Networks advertising portfolio, taking action where needed.
- Provide professional insight and feedback on campaign performance to our advertisers, affiliate managers and Management.
- Attend relevant trade shows and networking events.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelors or masters degree in a relevant field like marketing, media & communication or commercial economics.
- Experience with accountmanagement in the online marketing industry.
- Professional communication skills that allow you to build long term relationships with Advertisers.
- Professional communication skills that inform and motivate internal and external stakeholders.
- A strong understanding of tracking implementation, such as pixel- and server-to-server tracking.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team of Business Development Managers and Affiliate Managers.
- Excellent MS-Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- A commercial drive and motivation to exceed the company’s set objectives.
- Knowledge of online marketing systems like Hasoffers, CAKE-marketing, Voluum, Hitpath or similar.
- Knowledge of online marketing business terminology.
- An established network of advertisers and affiliate networks in the online dating industry
- An entrepreneurial spirit
What We Offer
- A competitive base salary with an attractive commission scheme.
- Daily fresh lunches are provided.
- A gym membership at reduced rates.
- Regular company outings and drinks.
- A beautiful office located near Haarlems Central Station.
- Monthly travel allowance + free parking in the office area
- Pension Plan
- 25 holidays per year (on full-time base)