As an Affiliate Manager at REBLL Network, you’ll be responsible for managing relationships with Affiliates in the affiliate marketing and online contact/flirt space, along with identifying key opportunities for our network.
You are detail-oriented, energetic, communicative and commercially driven… all wrapped in a smart, analytical, performance-oriented package. A strong negotiator, you know how to get the best value from your conversations while ensuring everyone leaves the table smiling. You love online marketing and have an established network of contacts in the affiliate marketing and online contact/flirt industry.
This is an exciting time to join us. We’re leveraging our current success to expand into new verticals and market. You should be ready for a challenge… and the personal rewards that follow.
- Developing, maintaining and growing business with new affiliates.
- Creating sustainable and trusting business relationships by offering competitive customized solutions.
- Assure quality for our advertising partners by growing long term relationships that deliver top notch quality traffic and conversions.
- Communicating with clients by email, chat, telephone and other means available.
- Producing weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Traveling to trade shows and international conferences for networking and prospecting.
- Working closely with the Business Development Team to follow-up on the needs of our advertising partners.
- Manage daily budgets and assets of $20.000+ per day.
- Provide input to the Sales Director for our tactical sales plan.
- Coach and guide junior team members to peak performance.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelors or masters degree in a relevant field like marketing, media & communication or commercial economics.
- 3+ years experience in Online Affiliate marketing
- Professional communication skills that allow you to build long term relationships with Advertisers.
- Professional communication skills that inform and motivate internal and external stakeholders.
- A strong understanding of tracking implementation, such as pixel- and server-to-server tracking.
- Understanding of the online marketing business terminology
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team of Business Development Managers and Affiliate Managers.
- A Proven track record of Account management in the online marketing industry.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Knowledge of social media tools
- A commercial drive and motivation to exceed the company’s set objectives.
- An entrepreneurial spirit.
Good to have skills
- Knowledge of online marketing systems like Hasoffers, CAKE-marketing, Voluum, Hitpath or similar.
- An established network affiliates in the online contact/flirt industry
- Basic HTML skills
- Knowledge of trade related forums
What We Offer
- A competitive base salary with a very attractive commission scheme.
- Daily fresh lunches are provided.
- A gym membership at reduced rates.
- Regular company outings and drinks.
- A beautiful renovated office located near the Haarlem station.
- Monthly travel allowance + free parking in the office area
- Pension Plan
- 25 holidays per year (on full-time base)